Friday, March 18, 2016

The Tattered Remains of What Once Was a Schedule

Don’t worry, there’s a real Webcomics Worth Wreading entry going up right after this! I just wanted to say some things first.

February turned out to be a wash. I recovered from my allergy troubles, but then I just… had a lot of trouble getting myself to work on this blog. For nearly three years I’ve been pretty good about keeping up with it. In the past couple of months, though… well, you can see for yourself how many posts have gone up since January.

I love writing about webcomics, and I love putting that writing up here to share great comics with the rest of the world. I don’t want to stop putting up new entries. But I just don’t know if I can keep up with the same regularity that I once managed.

So what I’m going to do is be looser with myself about my post schedule. I’ll finish entries as I’m able, and put them up when I feel they’re ready. I very much want to keep this blog active. I just need to give myself some more flexibility about how to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment