Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Technical Difficulties

Apologies. I won't be able to bring you a new entry for Webcomics Worth Wreading today. I do the vast majority of the work for this blog on the laptop pictured below.



 I think it's pretty clear why I'm not able to do work on that laptop currently.

It still functions, as you can see, but there's definitely a limit to the amount of time I'll be able to spend using it before it falls apart entirely, and I don't want to push my luck. Thankfully, I was able to back everything up to an external hard drive, so I don't have to worry about losing anything. I just have to worry about finding a new laptop. (Or possibly repairing this one, but I'm doubtful about the viability of that option.)

That wallpaper, if you're curious, is by Pascalle Lepas. Check out Wilde Life; I've been enjoying it and may well write about it on this blog at a later date.

Hopefully I'll get my computer situation sorted out soon and will be back with lots to say about webcomics in another couple of weeks. See you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment